Search

Grand reunion and 50th Afternoon Tea celebrations postponed

Due to current Covid restrictions, and recognising the unpredictable nature of recent snap lockdowns experienced not only in Victoria, but across many other states, it is with a heavy heart I inform you that McKinnon’s annual Grand Reunion will again be postponed.

It has been a very difficult time and I am aware of the disappointment this news may bring, however I hope you can appreciate this decision has been made with the utmost safety, respect, health and wellbeing in mind.

I do believe this is the wisest choice at this time. It is in our best interest to make this decision, particularly for the many people trying to make travel plans.

We will be reviewing the best way to come together to celebrate our Grand Reunion in the future, so please keep an eye on our Facebook page and school website for updates.

We will be publishing our annual electronic magazine later in the year. To ensure you receive your copy, don’t forget to keep your contact information current by informing us via: https://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/p/thistlelonians.html

We very much appreciate your ongoing support.

Pitsa Binnion
Principal